Boards & Commissions Boards and Commissions

Getting Involved

The City of Pueblo is supported by over 20 boards and commissions and offer the public a chance to become involved in different aspects of local government. Each position is unique to the objective of that board or commission.

Most positions are appointed by the Mayor; however, there are some joint appointments with the Pueblo County Government and a few elected positions. For positions appointed by the Mayor; the applications are reviewed, a selection process established and then are confirmed by City Council.  Appointments will then be made prior to the term expiration on any given board or commission. The Mayor's Office will accept applications throughout the year for any board or commission.

Applications & Submission Requirements

Applications may be obtained in the Mayor's Office or in PDF format below. Please note that the Universal Application can be printed as a blank document for applying to any position except for the Human Relations Commission, El Centro del Quinto Sol Recreation Center Board, and the Honor Farm Board that must use the specific application.

Print the desired application, fill out the information, and mail or return it to:
Mayor's Office
1 City Hall Place
Pueblo, CO 81003
For information on any of these committees, please contact the Mayor's Office at 719-553-2655.

 Additional Resources