|Historic Preservation Commission|
- 1:30 p.m.
- 2nd Wednesday of each month
- City Council Chambers
1 City Hall Place
Pueblo, CO 81003
Agendas & Minutes
|Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
Most Recent Agenda | View All
|Minutes are available before the date of the next meeting.
Most Recent Minutes | View All
The Historic Preservation Commission is comprised of 7 members, 1 of which should be a Tenant or Real Property Owner from the Historic Business Zone District. Members are appointed by City Council for terms of 4 years, however no member shall serve more than 2 consecutive terms.
- Andy Sanchez - Term Expires January 1st, 2019
- Christopher Markuson - Term Expires January 1st, 2019
- Jason Falsetto - Term Expires January 1st, 2021
- Karen Knight - Term Expires January 1st, 2022
- Laurel B. Campbell - Term Expires January 1st, 2021
- Maria Tucker - Term Expires January 1st, 2022
- Vacant - Term Expires January 1st, 2019
About the Commission
The Historic Preservation Commission advises and assists owners of landmarks and elements within historic districts on physical, technical and financial aspects of preservation, renovation, rehabilitation and reuse and on procedures for inclusion on the National Register of Historic Places, Colorado Register of Historic Properties and designation as landmarks of historic districts, reviews applications for designation of landmarks or historic districts, issues or denies certificates of appropriateness, demolition permits, or certificates of economic hardship affecting designated landmarks or elements within a designated historic district, prepares and maintains a register of landmarks and historic districts.
Applications and Information
For more information about this commission/board, please contact the Planning Department at 719-553-2259