The Building Board of Appeals is composed of five members who are appointed by City Council and County Commissioners acting as individual bodies but in agreement for three year terms.
- Brian Gray, General Contractor - Term Expires July 1, 2024
- Chad Pulsifer, General Contractor - Term Expires July 1, 2023
- Steve Weidner, Architect - Term Expires July 1, 2023
- Andrew Hayes, Experienced Person - Term Expires July 1, 2024
- Robert Leverington, Engineer - Term Expires July 1, 2025
- Mark Kleven, Ex-Officio - Indefinite
About the Board
The Building Board of Appeals issues, suspends or revokes licenses or registrations, makes reasonable interpretations, determines the suitability of alternate materials and methods of installation, grants minor variances, hears appeals, and reviews performance of work under the adopted codes.