Human Relations Commission
The Pueblo Human Relations Commission meets the first Wednesday of every month, at 5:30 pm, at the Rawlings Library in Ryals Room 4th Floor
The Pueblo Human Relations Commission is comprised of 15 members, 5 members are appointed by City Council, 5 members are appointed by County Commissioners and 5 members, including a youth member, are jointly appointed by the City and County. Appointees serve for a 3-year term except for the youth appointment which is for 1-year.
There are currently vacancies on the Pueblo Human Relations Commission. If you would like to apply go to this application link.
- Habib Sarah - Term Expires December 31, 2022
- Way Georgia - Term Expires December 31, 2021
- Javaneau Kathy- Term Expires December 31, 2022
- Ed Brown - Term Expires December 31, 2021
- Carrigan Tom - Term Expires, December 31, 2021
- Price Emily - Term Expires, December 31, 2022
- RasmussenCody - Term Expires December 31, 2022
- Jaramillo Floyd - Term Expires December 31, 2020
- Ray Jean Flynn - Term Expires December 31, 2020
- Sena Jesse - Term Expires December 31, 2020
The Human Relations Commission serves as an instrumentality through which the City and the County of Pueblo may officially encourage and bring about mutual understanding and respect for all persons of any race, creed, color, disability, gender, sexual orientation, or national origin throughout Pueblo County, and helps give effect to equal rights for all persons as assured by the federal and state constitutions and laws.
For more information: