The Electrical Board of Appeals is composed of 6 members who are appointed by City Council and County Commissioners acting as individual bodies but in agreement for 3 year terms.
- Robert Berrier, Journeyman - Term Expires July 1, 2025
- Larry G. Moore, Journeyman - Term Expires July 1, 2023
- Royal Trivett, Contractor - Term Expires July 1, 2023
- Charles Montera, Contractor - Term Expires July 1, 2024
- Daniel F. Henderson, Engineer - Term Expires July 1, 2024
- Seth Boutilier, Electric Utility Employee - Term Expires July 1, 2023
- Albert Herrera, Ex-Officio - Indefinite
About the Board
The Electrical Board of Appeals issues, suspends, or revokes licenses or registrations, makes reasonable interpretations, determines the suitability of alternate materials and methods of installation, grants minor variances, hears appeals, and reviews performance of work under the adopted codes.