PUEBLO CONSERVANCY DISTRICT
Created By: Title 37, Chapter 3, Section 101, Colorado Revised Statutes
- 4th Wednesday of each month (as called)
- 10:00 am - Southwest Heritage Museum, 201 W. B Street
- Agendas are available prior to the meetings.
- Contact: Rick Kidd, Kidd Engineering – 719-544-5239/719-250-1881
The Pueblo Conservancy District is comprised of 8 members There are 4 City appointments who must be residents of the City of Pueblo for 1 year prior to appointment. There are 3 County appointments, 1 who must be a resident of Pueblo West. There will be 1 Joint Appointment made by City Council and Board of County Commissioners collectively. Appointments are for 3-year terms.
- Matt Cordova - Term expiring July 31, 2026
- Corinne Koehler -Term expiring July 31, 2023
- Ronald Serna - Term expiring July 31, 2023
- Paul Willumstad - Term expiring July 31, 2023
- Donna Phillips - Term Expiring April 25, 2023
- Barbara Bernard - Term Expiring July 31, 2022
- Jerry Martin - Term Expiring July 31, 2022
- Roger O'Hara - Term Expiring July 31, 2022
- Dennis Maroney - Term Expiring July 31, 2024
About the Pueblo Conservancy District
The Pueblo Conservancy District was formed per the Conservancy Law of Colorado (Title 37, Article 1, CRS) to reduce flood risk, conserve or develop water resources, or participate in the development of parks or recreational facilities. The Pueblo Conservancy District may spend district revenues, including from its construction and maintenance funds, for the following purposes, in the following order of priority: First for the maintenance, repair, replacement, or improvement of the district's existing flood control levees; Second, for flood mitigation projects located in whole or part within the district, whether capital or otherwise, in the affected watershed upstream of the district's existing flood control levees; and Third, for flood mitigation projects located in whole or part within the district, whether capital or otherwise, in the affected watershed downstream of the district's existing flood control levees.
Volunteer for the District
Do you think you'd be a great addition to this district? Apply here.