- 3:00 p.m.
- 3rd Tuesday of the month
- Parks & Recreation Conference Room
800 Goodnight Ave
Pueblo, CO 81005
The Pueblo Streetscape Advisory Committee is comprised of seven members of equal community representation. Members are appointed by the Mayor for 3-year terms:
- William Adams, Chairman - Term Expires November 1, 2023
- Bill Zwick- Term Expires November 1, 2023
- Michael Carlisle - Term Expires November 1, 2023
- Jean Latka - Term Expires November 1, 2023
- VACANT - Term Expires November 1, 2024
- Jean Eskra- Term Expires November 1, 2024
- Rebecca Knapp - Term Expires November 1, 2025
About the Committee
The Pueblo Streetscape Advisory Committee investigates, evaluates, promotes and recommends projects with respect to streetscapes throughout the City of Pueblo, creates a community awareness program as to the availability and use of grant and general fund monies, promotes volunteerism to maintain sustainable streetscapes, makes periodic reports with respect to streetscape projects to the City Council and promotes the use of western landscaping within the Pueblo community.
Apply for this Committee
Do you think you'd be a great addition to this Committee? Apply here.
For more information about this committee, please contact Sarah Parks, (719) 553-3203.