- 5:30 p.m.
- 1st Thursday of each month
- Parks and Recreation Department’s Administration Building
800 Goodnight Avenue
Pueblo, CO 81005
This Advisory Board is comprised of seven members who are appointed by the Mayor.
- Kyle Rayburn - Term Expires August 1, 2023
- Bob Neumeister - Term Expires August 1, 2023
- Christopher Bratnick - Term Expires August 1, 2024
- Matthew Larimore - Term Expires August 1, 2024
- Justin Skerjanec - Term Expires August 1, 2025
- Michael Riley - Term Expires August 1, 2025
- Zach Pittman - Term Expires August 1, 2025
About the Board
The Honor Farm Enterprise Citizens Advisory Board investigates, evaluates, and recommends programs to the Department of Parks and Recreation for the Honor Farm Enterprise, including the Pueblo Motorsports Park, and makes periodic reports with respect to its activities to the City Council.
Apply for this Board
Do you think you'd be a great addition to this Board? Apply here.
For more information about this Board, please contact Steven Meier, Parks Director at 719-553-2790.