COMMUNITY SERVICE PROGRAMS
COMMUNITY SERVICE PROGRAMS WILL RESUME AT HALF CAPACITY
BEGINNING MONDAY, JUNE 8, 2020
All participants and parents/legal guardians of juvenile participants will be required to sign a COVID-19 Waiver and Release. All participants will be required to have their temperature taken, wear masks, and follow the direction of the Community Service supervisors regarding all safety precautions. Failure to follow a supervisor’s directions may result in your, or your child’s removal from the Community Service Program. Anyone with a fever of 100.4 or greater, or who is experiencing, or appears to be experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath or other respiratory illness symptoms, will not be permitted to participate in community service.
Adult Community Service Program:
- Will operate Tuesday through Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- There will be one (1) crew with no more than four (4) adult defendants on on the crew
- Participants will be accepted on a first come, first served basis
Juvenile Community Service Program:
- Will operate Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- There will be two (2) crews with no more than four (4) participants per crew
- You should call the Court at (719) 562-3810 to sign up for community service
- Walk-ins are still allowed depending on capacity. (If walk-ins are turned away because of capacity, they will receive 1 hour of community service credit for walking-in.)
Due to limited capacity on the Court’s community service crews, everyone may also work community service at an outside non-profit organization until further notice. Contact the Court to pay the $7 insurance fee, if necessary and get an outside community service log form.