Fines and costs must be paid immediately upon sentencing unless you enter a payment plan. You may enter a payment plan for up ninety (90) days. You will be charged a $25.00 fee for entering a payment plan. Payment plans may be extended with the permission of the Court; however, you may incur a $25.00 fee for each extension unless this fee is waived by the Court. Failure to pay fines and costs when due will result in the account being referred to collections and additional fees being assessed. Fines for most cases may be worked off with community service but court costs and fees must be paid.
- Money Orders
- Travelers Checks
- Visa/MasterCard credit or debit cards
Payment Methods (New Citations)
Most traffic and adult offenses can be paid any time after 48 hours of the ticket being issued and the arraignment date stated on the ticket. However, certain citations require a mandatory court appearance. Please contact Municipal Court if you are unsure whether your ticket requires a mandatory court appearance.
You may enter a plea of guilty or no contest and pay your ticket on-line, by mail, by drop box or in person.
- Sign and date the back of the citation (thereby pleading guilty to the charge). Mail or drop off the signed citation along with payment in the exact amount of the fine indicated on the front of the citation, including any surcharge shown. (When paying by mail, please call the court two weeks after mailing payment to confirm the Court has received your payment and applied it accordingly.)
- Payments can be mailed to, or dropped off at 200 South Main Street, Pueblo, CO 81003.
- If you would like a receipt of your transaction, enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope with your payment.
- The Court must receive your payment no later than the arraignment date on your citation!
Failure to follow the above instructions may subject you to late fees or a bench warrant being issued for your arrest.