Expungement of Juvenile Records

A juvenile may have the records in any criminal case expunged free of charge by order of this Court if:

  • the case was dismissed;
  • the juvenile fully complied with the sentence imposed and paid all outstanding restitution, fines, and fees; and
  • the juvenile does not have any pending felony, misdemeanor, petty offense or delinquency actions.

 Records pertaining to traffic offenses and the offense of indecent exposure cannot be expunged.  

 Full instructions on how to have your juvenile records expunged and the Petition to Expunge are available here or may be picked up in person at Pueblo Municipal Court, 200 South Main Street, Pueblo, Colorado.