State of Grace is a Pueblo based outpatient facility.
Our mission is to provide quality, affordable services for individuals and families struggling from the effects of alcohol and drugs.
We specialize in:
- Adolescent substance abuse
- MIP education and treatment
- Offender and court ordered treatment
Level I Minor in Possession (MIP) - 1st Offense
- 8-hours of total intervention: Clients attend 2 sessions and complete 2 hours of homework
- Sessions are psychoeducational: Strive to raise awareness of MIP offenders through didactic presentation and educational materials related to the harmfulness of alcohol as well as its personal and societal effects
- Parents are encouraged but not mandated to participate: If their child is 14 or younger parents will need to sign consent paperwork prior to the beginning of the session
- 2 sessions held per month
- Sessions are on the 1st and 2nd Thursday of each month
- Fees are $80 per client: Due prior to the start of the session
Level II MIP - 2nd Offense
- 12-hours total
- 2 1 hour individual sessions: Focus on helping clients acknowledge concerns and identify areas of problem use, this is accomplished through the use of motivational enhancement therapy
- 3 Cognitive Behavioral Therapy group sessions: Focus on the development of basic skills that improve client self-management skills thereby reducing abusive tendencies
- 4 hours of parent education
- Clients are required to undergo screening and assessment and complete intake process prior to beginning program
- Fees are $195 per client
See Brochure for more classes and information.