The Pueblo Police Department has gone into Cold Reporting Status.
If you are involved in an accident with another driver you can make a report at a later time. Both parties can exchange information and agree upon a time to meet at the Pueblo Police station (200 South Main St.) within 72 hours.
The following applies:
1) None of the drivers is suspected of driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
2) No one requires medical attention.
3) All drivers are still at the accident scene and have their license, registration and insurance information.
4) No public property was damaged (things like street signs or utility poles).
5) There was less than $1,000 in total damages to all involved vehicles.
Police say that if a wrecker is needed but all the above criteria is met, then a cold accident report can still be filed.