Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you take online bids?
At this time we are unable to accept online or electronic bid submittals. For each project please follow the instructions listed within the document.
2. How do I tell who was awarded a bid project?
Reports that show a considerable amount of information will be posted for all bids that have been awarded on the Bid Results/Project Reports page. The information is updated on a regular basis. If the information regarding a project award is not available, please send an email to the Purchasing Department.
3. How long after a bid opening are projects awarded?
Final award is made after the bid, request for proposal (RFP), or request for qualifications (RFQ) submittals are evaluated. On construction contracts, final award is made after City Council has approved the contract. Vendors are sent notification of the award process and timeline. The award process can take anywhere from five to 60 days from the bid opening date, depending on the complexity of the award.
- Affirmative Action Statement (Sample)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance
- Article 3, General Provisions
- City of Pueblo Charter
- City of Pueblo Sales Tax Department
- Colorado Department of Transportation - Forms Required for CDOT Projects
- Colorado Multiple Assembly of Procurement Officials (MAPO) - Member
- Colorado Open Records Act, Request for Information Form
- Community Development Block Grand Program (CDBG) - For Federally Funded Projects
- Contractor Evaluation Form
- Equal Opportunity Requirements (EEO) - For Federally Funded Project
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Regulatory Compliance Clauses
- Insurance Requirements - General Information
- NIGP, The Institute for Public Procurement, Values and Guiding Principles - Member
- Nondiscrimination and Equal Employment Opportunity Requirements
- PERA Form (Public Employees Retirement Association Supplemental Questionnaire)
- Preliminary Statement of Workforce Needs (Sample)
- Pueblo Regional Building Department
- Rocky Mountain Governmental Purchasing Association (RMGPA) - Member
- SAM Registration
- SAMPLE Professional Services Agreement
- Section 3 Requirements for HUD Projects
- State Imposed Mandates Prohibiting Illegal Aliens From Performing Work
- State of Colorado, Secretary of State - For Business Registration and Certificate of Good Standing
- Vendor Guide - for doing business with the City of Pueblo
- If you need additional information not found on this page please contact the Purchasing Department