- Your Government
- Government Resources
- Bidding Opportunities
The City of Pueblo has partnered with OpenGov and is excited to announce our transition from a paper-based bid solicitation process to a fully automated, web-based electronic bidding and vendor management system. Below are the bids and proposals currently being solicited and the corresponding closing dates for each. Our new e-Procurement Portal will allow interested parties to do the following:
- Register to bid and receive notifications of future opportunities in the e-Procurement Portal by selecting Subscribe to create an account.
- Follow updates to existing solicitations by finding the solicitation and clicking the Follow button. This will allow all interested parties to receive amendments and addenda automatically.
- Submit questions and receive answers for open solicitations.
- Guide vendors through the process of responding electronically to RFPs, bids, etc. to ensure submissions have been accurately completed.
- Ultimately, be your one location for all bid opportunities issued by the City of Pueblo.
To get started, click here to sign up. You’ll receive an email to activate your account. For more information about how to register, please see our help file here.
THERE IS NO COST FOR VENDORS TO REGISTER WITH OpenGov.
NOTICE: Downloaded plans/drawings must be printed as “Actual Size”; scaling is NOT correct when printed using other options. It is the Proposers’ sole responsibility to ensure plans are printed correctly and to inform third-party printers of this information. The City is not responsible for bidding errors resulting from Proposers’ failure to follow this requirement.