Permit Requirements & Fees
A revocable permit is required whenever a special event necessitates the closing of a public right-of-way (street, sidewalk, alley). Minimum requirements to obtain a revocable permit for special events are as follows:
- Revocable Permit: Lines 1-6 on first page filled out and then sign and notarize the second page.
- Letter of Intent for reason for permit.
- Certificate of Liability as per Section (i) of the Revocable Permit. Endorsements for Additional Insured and Subrogation Waiver MUST be included as attachments to the certificate.
- Certified Barricade plan from a certified barricade company.
- Action Plan per Section (o) detailing steps taken to ensure all current COVID-19 regulations/restrictions will be followed.
- $50 application fee
- $500 deposit fee
Note: The permit process takes a minimum of 30 days. All Revocable Permits are approved by City Council.
For additional information about special events and/or revocable permits, please contact the Department of Transportation (719) 553-2722 option 2. Or, email puebloDOT@pueblo.us.