How do I report non-emergencies?
The Pueblo Fire Department has jurisdiction over incidents that occur within the City limits. You may report non-emergencies by calling the Fire Department Communication Center at (719) 553-2502.

Show All Answers

1. How do I report non-emergencies?
2. How do I become a City employee?
3. What is the zone district for my property?
4. Who's responsible for maintaining sidewalks?
5. Why does my water bill include a City stormwater fee?
6. Where to Recycle