News Flash Home
The original item was published from 11/5/2012 5:42:58 PM to 2/20/2013 4:05:11 PM.

News Flash

Fire Department

Posted on: November 5, 2012

[ARCHIVED] Change the batteries in your smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors

The City of Pueblo Fire Department wants to remind you to change the batteries in your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors this weekend.

It is also important to test your detectors monthly and practice fire drills with your family so that everyone has a plan to get out safely in the event of an emergency.

If you have any questions about smoke and carbon monoxide detectors, please feel free to contact the Pueblo Fire Department at 719.553.2830.

Thank you for your commitment to fire safety!

Facebook Twitter Email