PUEBLO – Xfinity Broadband subscribers may be eligible to receive a temporary bill subsidy through the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program offered through the Federal Communications Commission. For qualified families, the monthly subsidy ranges from $10 to $50 per month based on your subscription cost and is available until funds are depleted.
You may qualify for the program if your maximum household income is at or below 135% of the federal poverty line.
|Maximum Annual Income||$17,388||$23,517||$29,646||$35,775||$41,904||$48,033|
Or, if you receive assistance from any of the following services or programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly known as Food Stamps
- Medicaid •Supplemental Security Income (SSI) •Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, including at US Department of Agriculture Community Eligibility Provision schools
- Received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
Your household may also qualify If you experienced a substantial loss of income since February 29, 2020 because of a job loss or furlough. To qualify in this way, your total household income in 2020 must be at or below $99,000 (for single tax filers) and $198,000 (for joint tax filers). You will have to show proof of your income as well as proof of income loss.
For more information on Xfinity’s Program please visit: www.xfinity.com/ebb
And, for questions about qualifications please visit: https://getemergencybroadband.org