PUEBLO – On Monday, the City of Pueblo went to 25% in-person workforce after instructions by Mayor Nick Gradisar.
Pueblo Municipal Court has announced it remains fully operational with the following restrictions:
- Anyone with a non-mandatory arraignment date, may resolve their case by phone, mail or online any time up to and including their scheduled arraignment date. To resolve your case by phone or mail, call the Court at (719) 562-3810 and request plea paperwork. To resolve your case online, go to https://www.pueblo.us/687/Online-Payments. To resolve your case by phone, mail or online, you must desire to enter a plea of “guilty” or “no contest” and pay your fine in full. Anyone desiring to plead “not guilty” or to enter into a payment agreement should appear in person on or before their arraignment date.
- The Community Service programs will continue to operate at 50% capacity.
- The Court will be closed for lunch every day from 11:30 to 1:00.
- Until further notice, only the defendant, the defendant and their attorney, and/or the defendant and one legal guardian will be allowed into the courthouse. Necessary witnesses will also be allowed to enter the courthouse to participate in trials.
- There may be longer in-person wait times and phone messages may take up to 24 hours to be returned. If you leave a phone message, you must leave your name, date of birth, case number (if known), and a good phone number for us to return the call.
- All COVID precautions remain in effect and will be strictly enforced.
- Everyone entering the courthouse must be wearing a mask.
- Everyone will be screened and their temperatures taken prior to entering the courthouse.
- Everyone must maintain social distance of at least 6 feet.
- Anyone seeking entry to the courthouse who is experiencing, or appears to be experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath or other respiratory illness symptoms, will not be permitted to enter and their court appearance will be rescheduled.
The workforce reduction order lasts until November 13, 2020.