In an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the Pueblo community, Mayor Nick Gradisar is temporarily closing three city departments to the general public. Those departments are Sales Tax, Finance, and the City Clerk.
Mayor Gradisar emphasizes that social distancing is a significant tool in slowing the spread of the virus in Pueblo. The Director of Finance, Charles Hernandez, is assuring citizens, that the Finance department will continue to serve the needs of citizens’, although direct access to the Sales Tax Division is being halted at City Hall. “We are striving to maintain help to citizens’, to continue to conduct business, through the following options”
- 719-553-2659 is a direct line to Sales Tax. We can guide you thru the online process, provide guidance and answer your questions. We can also set phone appointments to discuss the more complex questions.
- Fax sales tax returns, applications etc. to 719-553-2657.
- Payment can be taken over the phone; please have your documents to help streamline the calls.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email your return, licensing application and any other document that is needed for your account. We can return calls, to take payment over the phone.
- Online filing. We have a great online site where you can easily file a return and make payments for tax and/or licensing.
Brenda Armijo, Pueblo City Clerk, says the City Clerk’s Office will continue to assist citizens and licensees while the office is closed to the general public. Please contact the City Clerk’s Office by telephone or email to manage any business with the clerk’s office. If review of paperwork for liquor or marijuana licenses is necessary, please contact us by telephone or email to schedule an appointment.
- For general questions, the direct line to the City Clerk’s Office is 719-553-2669.
- For City Council and Election questions, please contact City Clerk Brenda Armijo at 719-553-2603 or email@example.com
- For Marijuana Licensing questions please, contact Licensing Coordinator Cindy Capritta at 719-553-2602 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Liquor Licensing questions please, contact Deputy City Clerk Belinda Kimball at 719-553-2628 or email@example.com
- For Colorado Open Records Act (CORA) or Municipal Records questions, please contact Municipal Records Coordinator Daryl Payne at 719-553-2601 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need more help with your concerns, you can contact the departments to arrange telephone appointments.
*** For information about COVID-19 in the community, call the Pueblo Department of Public Health and Environment at 719-583-4444 or go to puebloemergency.info. ***