PUBLIC SWIMMING SESSION CONDITIONS
- Avoid recreating in public spaces if anyone in your household is experiencing COVID-19 like symptoms.
- Pool capacity will be reduced by up to 50% or 100 patrons/staff, whichever is less.
- City Park Pool Revised Capacity not including staff: 100
- Mineral Palace Park Pool Revised Capacity not including staff: 100
- Bessemer Park Pool Revised Capacity not including staff: 100
- Mitchell Park Pool Revised Capacity including staff: 50
- Run two public sessions per day, per public.
- Reservations only? Mitchell no.
- All patrons will maintain the “social distancing” requirement of 6-feet at all times.
- Immediate family members up to 10 can remain under the 6-feet distancing requirement with each other, but as a group will maintain “social distancing” of 6-feet.
- If an emergency arises and pool must be cleared, all patrons will be required to exit the pool complex in order to maintain the 6-foot “social distancing” requirement.
- Patrons waiting to enter the pool facilities will observe “social distancing” requirements of 6-feet or more. If capacity of the line exceeds the safe 6-foot spacing requirements, patrons will be asked to wait in their vehicles until the entry line becomes shorter.
- All patrons will be required to wear a mask if not in the water.
- Following our lightning policy, the pool must be cleared, and patrons will be required to exit the facility. Bathhouse will be closed to patrons if this occurs. Recommended that patrons wait in their vehicle until the storm passes.
- All deck lounge chairs will be removed. Picnic tables for family use only. Family consists of four (4) or more patrons from their immediate family and must include a parent/guardian.
- Each facility will have a dedicated staff member responsible for enforcing the “social distancing” requirement of 6-feet. These staff members will also be responsible for disinfecting and sanitizing throughout each swim session.
- No pool rentals, reservations, or afternoon birthday party rentals allowed.