Ages 2 and under:
Ages 3 to 17:
Ages 18 and over:
*Must pay with cash and no bills larger than $20 at Mitchell Pool
Good for 25 pool admissions at any city outdoor pool. (Can be used for any Public Open Swim, Family Swim, Lap Swim or Water Aerobics.)
Passes can be purchased at the Pueblo Parks and Recreation Administration Office located at 800 Goodnight Avenue, 81005 (across from the fountain in City Park).
*Mitchell Park Pool is cash only (no bills larger than $20)
(City Park, Mineral Palace Park, Ray Aguilera Park)
A family oriented swim time open to children and youth when accompanied by a participating adult 18 years or older. Adults are not required to have a child with them to enjoy this family open swim session. Small to medium sized flotation devices are allowed during this time. Only paying customers are allowed entrance into the pool areas during Family Swim sessions.
Ages 2 and Under: FREE
Ages 3-17: $3:00
Ages 18 and Over: $4:00
Friday Night Family Swim
Friday, June 10 - Friday, August 12
6:00pm to 8:00pm
Sunday Family Swim
Sunday June 12 - Sunday, August 14.
10:00am to 11:30am
PUBLIC SWIMMING SESSION CONDITIONS
- Avoid recreating in public spaces if anyone in your household is experiencing COVID-19 like symptoms.
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions, capacity levels are subject to change
- City Park Pool Capacity not including staff: 225
- Mineral Palace Park Pool Capacity not including staff: 275
- Ray Aguilera Park Pool Capacity not including staff: 225
- Mitchell Park Pool Capacity including staff: 125
- If an emergency arises and pool must be cleared, all patrons will be required to exit the pool.
- Following our lightning policy, the pool must be cleared, and patrons will be required to exit the pool.
- Each facility will have a dedicated staff member responsible who will be responsible for disinfecting and sanitizing throughout each swim session.
- No pool rentals, reservations, or afternoon birthday party rentals allowed at this time.