$60.00 per pass
Good for 25 pool admissions at any City of Pueblo Parks and Recreation's outdoor pools. Can be used for any Open Swim Session, Family Swim Session, Lap Swim, or Water Aerobics.
Passes can be purchased at the Pueblo Park and Recreation Administration Office located at 800 Goodnight Ave. 81005 or any of the pool locations. Cash only at Mitchell Park Pool.
The City of Pueblo, in concert with State of Colorado's Regional Tourism Act (RTA) Grant project that is administered by the Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade (OEDIT) have embarked on a Master Plan to study a regional aquatic center along the Historic Arkansas Riverwalk, to promote tourism in the area.
PUBLIC SWIMMING SESSION CONDITIONS
- Avoid recreating in public spaces if anyone in your household is experiencing COVID-19 like symptoms.
- Due to Covid-19 restrictions, capacity levels are subject to change
- City Park Pool Capacity not including staff: 225
- Mineral Palace Park Pool Capacity not including staff: 275
- Ray Aguilera Park Pool Capacity not including staff: 225
- Mitchell Park Pool Capacity including staff: 125
- If an emergency arises and pool must be cleared, all patrons will be required to exit the pool.
- Following our lightning policy, the pool must be cleared, and patrons will be required to exit the pool.