Pueblo Fire Department

Child Care Home Use Permit Application

Child Care Home

Child Care Home

  1. The applicant must be granted and maintain a State of Colorado Daycare Home permit. The applicant is to provide proof of the State permit to the office of the Planning and Community Development within 180 days of the date of the permit or this permit will be null and void.
  2. The applicant shall obtain and maintain a City business license.
  3. House Bill 22-1222 allows child care homes as a residential use. 

Please click here to apply for your business license. 

(This application will be routed to the Planning and Community Development office for review, if approved a letter will be issued to you to submit to the State.)