Regional Building Commission
About the CommissionThe Pueblo Regional Building Commission provides general supervision of administration and policy direction for the Pueblo Regional Building Department, appoints the Building Official, submits an annual department budget to the City and County, makes monthly reports of activities to the City and County, and carries out other functions and responsibilities as required by agreement between the City and the County.
For more information about this commission, please contact Jeanette Kelley at 719-543-0002.
- 7 a.m.
- 3rd Wednesday of the month
- Pueblo Regional Building Department
830 N. Main St.
Pueblo, CO 81003
The Pueblo Regional Building Commission consists of 9 members who serve for a 3-year term. They are comprised of the following makeup:
- 3 City appointments
- 3 County appointments
- 1 Combined Appointment
- 1 City Councilperson
- 1 County Commissioner
- Jason Olds - Term Expires October 1, 2021
- Albert Herrera - Term Expires October 1, 2022
- John Ribal - Term Expires October 1, 2023
City Council Representative
- Larry Atencio
City/County Joint Appointment
- Mark Kleven - Term Expires October 1, 2023
- Louis Spera - Term Expires October 1, 2020
- Patrick Noga - Term Expires October 1, 2021
- Kent Stringer - Term Expires October 1, 2022
County Commissioner Representative
- Chris Wiseman
- David Vaughn, Director Pueblo Regional Building
Apply for this Board
Do you think you'd be a great addition to this board? Apply here.