- 5:30 p.m.
- 4th Thursday of the month
- Rawlings Library
100 E. Abriendo
Pueblo, CO 81003
The Pueblo City-County Library District Board of Trustees is comprised of seven members, as per the Library Bylaws amended and adopted on October 25th, 2001. Members are appointed by two representatives from the City Council and two representatives from the County Commissioners to 5-year terms.
- Stephanie Garcia - Term Expires December 31, 2023
- Jacquelyn Keith - Term Expires December 31, 2024
- Doreen Martinez - Term Expires December 31, 2025
- Dustin Hodge - Term Expires December 13, 2026
- Fredrick Quintana - Term Expires December 31, 2026
- Iris Clark - Term Expires December 31, 2027
- Trisha Macias - Term Expires December 31, 2027
About the Board
The Board of Trustees endorses expenditures, formulates and approves the annual budget, presents the library’s program to the community, hires the director and delegates the operation and management of the library to him/her. Members of the Board attend monthly board meetings and any regular or ad hoc committee meetings.
Apply for the Board
Do you think you'd be a great addition to this Board? Apply here.
For more information about this Board, please contact Sherri Baca at 719-562-5652 or Rose Jubert at 719-562-5633.