Purchase Transit Passes
Pueblo Transit will still be taking part in the free fare for residents for the remainder of August made possible by Colorado Senate Bill 22-180, in partnership with the Colorado Energy Office. Please use this page to purchase transit passes for normal operations effective September 1, 2023.
You now have 2 ways to purchase transit passes.
You may purchase transit passes in person at the following address:
123 Court Street
The Transit Center is open Monday through Friday, 6 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m
Puede comprar boletos en el terminal de downtown localizado en el 123 Calle Court, de lunes a viernes, 6 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. y sábados de 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
It is required that you pay the full amount of the pass you are purchasing. Incorrect amounts will be rejected and you will be credited the amount paid minus the service charge.
Passes will be mailed to you within 3 to 5 working days.
All bus tickets are subject to Pueblo Transit terms and conditions. No refunds or exchanges.
Ticket Terms & Conditions
- Ticket must be accounted for in farebox.
- 35-day ticket is valid for 1 passenger only.
- Ticket is subject to revocation upon misuse.
- Possession and care of ticket is the responsibility of the ticket holder. Pueblo Transit is not responsible for replacement of damaged, lost, or stolen tickets.
- All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges of Pueblo Transit Tickets are permitted. Purchase of ticket does not guarantee bus service or continuation of routes. Bus schedules, routes, equipment, and fares are subject to change without notice.
- The day pass can only be purchased on board a bus or from a ticket vending machine.